Description: T-Talk is our new Trans* & Gender Non-Conforming youth group at the Pride Center. Facilitators will co-facilitate this new youth group while at the same time provide a safe and respectable space for youth, ages 18 & under who identify as Trans*, Genderqueer, Intersex, Agender, Bigender, Gender Non-Conforming, or questioning. The facilitators for this group will be participating in the activities that the group is putting on throughout the year.Important Information:
These positions MAY include a paid stipend.Requirements:
- Must be 21 and older
- Previous experience with youth is necessary.
- Experience facilitating groups is required
- Experience working with youth of color, young people of different genders and queer of Trans* youth is ideal.
- Be familiar with issues of power, oppression and social justice.
- Experience in peer mediation, nonviolent communication and conflict resolution is preferred.
- Training will be offered quarterly